Making your Shadow Art
1. Find a piece of A4 paper. This can be white or coloured - you choose!
2. Find a light source (The Sun if it's a bright day, a lamp, the torch on a phone).
3. Find a friend or family member to help!
4. Ask your helper to hold your sculpture on the page, in front of the light so that the light casts a shadow.
(You might need your helper to help hold the light too!)
5. Use a pen or pencil to trace around the shape of the shadow.
6. Colour the shadow in as dark as possible.
7. Finally, stick your sculpture in place - try using a bit of tape or blutac on the feet.
I can't wait to see how these turn out - send photos please!