TROWELL TASKMASTER CHALLENGE!
As it is the last day before half term, I thought we'd end the week with a challenge...NINE challenges in fact! These challenges will all involve creative thinking, resourcefulness, determination and skill. Check them out below:
- Be respectful and safe at all times
- If you move something put it back
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- The taskmaster's decision is final - no arguments!
- You must appoint someone in your house as 'Taskmaster'. They will be in charge of scoring your attempts for each challenge.
- OR....you can send photos and videos of your attempts to me and I will act as 'Taskmaster' and score them!
- Each task will be scored out of 5. (1 = TERRIBLE! 5 = AWESOME!)
- Complete as many challenges as you can and total up your final score at the end.
- Let me know how you do!
Teamwork is encouraged - why not get your brothers/sisters/mums/dads involved?!