Creating Concept Maps
This term, we will be using 2connect to create concept maps - these are a bit like mind maps and they are really useful for organising information and jotting down key ideas.
1. Check your 2do and open 2connect
2. Click the video tutorial button at the top of the page (see the big red arrow on the picture!)
3. Watch the 'Getting Started' video. This will show you how to create a very simple concept map about fruit.
4. Have a go at creating your own fruit concept map, just like the one in the video. This will help you to get used to the program and learn the basic skills.
5. Challenge: Could you add any other 'nodes' to the concept map using your own fruits?
6. Save your work