Friday 12th June 2020
Now that you can name and recognise common 2D and 3D shapes, go on a shape hunt!
- How many different shapes can you find in each room of your house?
- How many shapes can you find in your garden?
- Can you name some house hold items that are a particular shape eg tin of beans is a 3D shape, a cylinder.
- Which room has the most shapes?
- Which room has the least shapes?
- Is there one room that is filled mainly with just one shape e.g a bedroom is full of cuboids; a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, a TV etc.
I look forward to hearing all about the different shapes you find at home!