Above you will find a link to a website where you can construct your own electrical circuits.
Can you complete the challenges I have set out below?
1. Make a circuit to light a bulb.
2. Make a circuit to light two bulbs.
3. Make a circuit with a switch that lights a bulb.
4. Make a circuit that includes an electrical conductor - (the bulb should still light up).
5. Experiment with different objects in the circuit (dog, hand, pencil etc) - which ones will conduct electricity so the bulb lights up?
6. Change the number of bulbs in a circuit - what is the effect?
7. Change the number of batteries in a circuit - what is the effect?
Can you make a circuit where two different switches activate two different bulbs independently?