Bones are made of living cells. They provide our structure and shape and protect our organs so it is important that we look after our bones.
Find out how we can keep our bones strong and healthy.
How do we keep our bones strong and healthy?
- eat a healthy balanced diet with plenty of vegetables.
- make sure you have plenty of calcium in your diet. Find out which foods have lots of calcium.
- exercise and keep active - what exercise would be good for you?
- find out which vitamins are good for your bones
- what else can you find out?
Produce an informative poster to tell us how to look after our bones.
Do a survey at home - how many people in your family have broken a bone? Which bone did they break? How old were they?